Terms and Conditions
1. All prices and fees are subject to change at any time and without notice and is subject to availability.
2. The current car and license plate information must be attached to your active permit
3. The parking permit is valid only at the location indicated. If your location is full, notify Diamond Parking and we will provide you with an alternate parking location.
4. You must obey all other posted lot rules and regulations. For example, some lots/locations have yellow zones, no-parking areas, or designated compact-only parking stalls. Improper parking may result in a Parking Penalty being issued. Your permit allows you to park in only one stall at a time. Also, your tires may not touch or cross the painted stall lines. For more information, please read chapter 6 of Bend City Code for more information.
5. Monthly permit provides for daily parking at a discounted rate. The purchase of a monthly permit does not reserve space. Parking spaces are on a first come first serve bases, a monthly parking permit does not entitle the parker to a space.
6. In and out privileges are permitted, but not guaranteed.
7. Parking permits are the property of the City of Bend and may be cancelled at the City’s discretion.
8. Neither the City of Bend nor Diamond Parking are responsible for loss of and/or damage to vehicles or contents.
9. Vehicles not having an active and current permit maybe ticket and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
10. Employers, landlords, and parking groups are responsible for maintaining the correct vehicle and license plate information on their account and are responsible for ensuring that the correct licenses are attached to the proper permits.
11. Payments must be received on or before the 15th day of the preceding month. If payment is not received before the 25th day of the month, a minimum late fee of $15.00 will be charged to your account. This fee will be assessed on your next renewal and must be paid before any subsequent permits will be issued. Permits will be suspended if payment is not received by the end of the month. A handling fee of $35.00 will apply to all returned checks returned for any reason.
12. All additional requests such as reserved signs, stalls, etc. are subject to additional charges.
13. Applicants may be denied monthly parking permits as a result of outstanding unpaid parking penalties and/or any returned checks.
14. A deposit may be required for certain access cards. Upon cancellation of your monthly parking permit, all access cards must be returned to Parking Services within ten (10) days. The card must be in good working condition for your deposit to be returned.
15. The customer cannot assign or transfer this agreement without the prior written or verbal consent of a Diamond Parking manager.
16. Monthly parking is issued on a first come first serve basis, and if payment is not received by the 15th day of each month, your space may be sold without notice.
17. Thirty (30) days prior cancellation notice is not required, but much appreciated. If you are enrolled in the automatic credit card payment option (Auto-Pay), cancellation requests must be made by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to Diamond Parking, PO Box 1252, Bend, OR 97709.
18. Cancellation of a permit is the responsibility of the customer. No refunds will be issued after the beginning of the month.
19. Only the primary user and authorized users will be allowed to make changes to the account under this agreement. Diamond Parking must be notified in writing or email by the primary user of any changes to the authorized users.
20. These terms and conditions are subject to change, and your monthly parking agreement may be terminated at the any time for any reason without prior notice.